Raffle Entry - Aviationtag Boeing B757- White (Aer Lingus) EI-LBT
THE RAFFLE IS NOW CLOSED.
The winner will be announced on Aviamart Facebook Page midday Sunday 21st of February 2021 (GMT)
- ENTRY: Raffle is open for UK customers only. No shipping outside the UK will be possible. If we will receive entry with billing or delivery address outside the UK or Northern Ireland, your entry will be disqualified.
- Only one entry per person.
- Last entry Saturday 23.59 20/02/2021
- THE PRIZE: The winner will secure a chance to buy this tag plus protective case for £30 (worth £36.90) including shipping in the UK and Northern Ireland.
- The winner will be announced on Aviamart Facebook Page midday Sunday 21st of February 2021 (GMT). We will notify the winner via email and the payment should be made within 7 days of email receipt to claim the prize. In case the the winner won't make the payment within 7 days we will randomly select the new winner.
- No Cash alternative.
- The Prize cannot be exchanged to other goods or services.
- Good luck!
Key Features of the Prize:
Size: 35 x 88 mm
Made from: recycled aircraft skin
Airline: Aer Lingus
Aircraft Type: B757
Aircraft Registration: EI-LBT
Aircraft Serial Number: MSN 28170
First Flight: 1998
Last Flight: 2020
Limited Edition: 4 000 pieces
Each Aer Lingus Boeing B757 white tag is part of limited edition collection and is one of a kind with a unique serial and aircraft registration number, so the origin of the material can be traced all the way to when the plane was first sold.
Important: Aer Lingus Boeing B757 tag is unique. It may vary in the thickness, colour and haptics and it purely depends on the part of the aircraft the tag was crafted from. Small irregularities tell of a plane’s long history and convey the feeling of its glory days in the sky.
Original Aircraft Skin tag of Aer Lingus Boeing B757 was designed and crafted in Cologne, Germany.